-View from the top, most recent Platinum Mastermind, San Francisco-
Just about 100 years ago, a group of entrepreneurs got together regularly and would brainstorm ways to grow their businesses. Their companies–like General Electric, AT&T, Ford Motor Co.–fueled the growth of the great American economy in the 20th century.
They called their sessions "Mastermind Meetings." If not for Napoleon Hill (author of "Think and Grow Rich"), you and I might never have known about Masterminds.
Now, flash forward to 2015. By the end of May, I will have attended three high-powered Masterminds this year.
Two are private, and invitation-only. But the third one, which I attended two weeks ago, has a couple of openings. And you're invited to apply for membership, while the spots are still available.
I'm co-moderator of the Platinum Mastermind with John Carlton and Stan Dahl. If you don't know John in a Mastermind setting, let me sum him up in a sentence:
For the growth-oriented entrepreneur, there is no one on Planet Earth as good as Carlton in providing simple, high-octane guidance to scale up your business and dramatically increase your profits–fast.
I'll confidently admit that I'm pretty good at this, too. And so is Stan. We've both helped people turn cash-flow into money-firehoses in short order.
But there's something unique about Carlton that... well.. defies description.
So what's the Platinum Mastermind like?
It's the only one that specializes in solving specific problems for you in your business. It's a small group (all members must pass a pretty stiff vetting process, and we turn away about half the folks that want in).
We literally run the meetings as "Hot Seats"–where each member gets a full session (usually an hour or longer) as the center of attention, with the entire group focused ONLY on your situation, with one goal in mind: solving whatever's troubling you.
In a good Hot Seat session, we'll deconstruct both the big and the naggingly-small problems now slowing you down from reaching your goals (or sucking the life from your business)...
... figure out all the options (both good and bad)...
... and make specific recommendations on what to do to SOLVE everything.
At the bottom of this blog post, you can watch a short (one-minute) video where three members disclose the kind of results they have gotten from the Platinum Mastermind.
IMPORTANT: While the members have given us permission to make their testimonials public, everything else in this group is kept strictly confidential. It's a safe place to be with people like you, who are facing challenges that... let's be honest... most everyone else in the world simply doesn't understand.
Now, the Platinum Mastermind is nothing like a seminar, or even remotely like a lot of so-called business coaching sessions. Our meetings are NOT filled with endless motivational nonsense, or robot-like repetition of mindless slogans and general advice someone once read in a book.
Not at all.
- View from the street, most recent Platinum Mastermind -
So... what is it like?
With a combined in-the-trenches experience of more than 100 years, having made and helped others make millions of dollars, John, Stan and I will lead the group in showing you:
- Exactly how to fix the immediate problems causing you pain
- How to shore up the weak parts of your current biz plan so you're completely clear on what to do next
- Where to find better resources, tech help, networking possibilities, and the best tactics known to the group
- Plus, how to shake off the bad parts of being an entrepreneur, so you can finally enjoy the fame, wealth and happiness you deserve.
And as much as I value the other Masterminds I have participated in and will continue to participate in, I've never experienced anything else nearly as hands-on as the Platinum Mastermind.
Now that you have an idea of what we do and what you'll get out of it if you become a member, you might be wondering if the Platinum Mastermind is for you.
Let's start with how to know if this group is NOT for you:
- It's not for you if you are so stubborn (and let's face it, we entrepreneurs are stubborn) that your mind is closed to input from others who have successfully dealt with the challenges you are facing
- It's not for you if you don't believe that sometimes, others can see things about you and your business that you can't see for yourself. (My friend "Doberman Dan" Gallapoo, a successful former Platinum Mastermind member himself, puts it this way: "You can't see the picture if you're in the frame.")
- The Platinum Mastermind is not for you if you firmly believe that business can't be fun, and that business needs to be 100% serious and logical, 100% of the time.
That's how you know to go elsewhere, right now.
OK, got that?
Now, here's how you know that this group could be a good fit for you:
- It could be for you if you'd like to leapfrog painful (and unnecessary) experience by hearing from others who have successfully faced, and overcome, challenges a lot like the ones you're facing now
- It's also for you if you like to help others grow their businesses by sharing your own failures, as well as your victories
- And it would definitely be for you if you are committed to growth in your business and improvement of your quality of life–and you're ready to go beyond the "treadmill of conventional wisdom" and move up to a proven and usually little-known path of what really works...
So here are the key details:
1. The group meets four times a year... and we'll allow you a year-and-a-half to get your four meetings in (that way, it's easy to schedule your participation, and you're not penalized for not making four meetings in a row)
2. We also host a private, members-only, Google Group... so you can connect with the group between meetings, to double-check your progress, get copy reviewed, and even float new ideas.
3. The cost for your membership is a reasonable $15,000 for the year. (We offer everyone a ridiculously generous payment plan, and it is very manageable for any entrepreneur's cash-flow.)
BONUS: Once you have joined the group, Carlton and I will give you a one-hour phone consultation (you get to keep the recording; just keep it to yourself). This phone "Hot Seat" is to get you started, before your first meeting. If you were to hire us to do this outside the group, you would pay $4,000 for this call.
People pay us this much (combined, for one hour of our time) because of the consistency of cash-surges we have helped clients create over and over again–often with just one breakthrough idea.
But this one-hour phone Hot Seat is yours free after you join. And we'll give you specific (but manageable) homework to complete before your first meeting,
So you can get up to speed and take full advantage of your first Platinum Mastermind experience.
Does all this sound like it's for you?
Then fill out the questionnaire right now, while it's on your mind. It would be a shame for you to miss out on joining this group because you got distracted and put it off (and we do keep the group small, sometimes putting people on the wait list for openings).
This 5-minute questionnaire actually answers most of the common questions folks have about the group... while also helping you clarify where you're at in your career as an entrepreneur.
Next Step: When you're done filling out the questionnaire, hit the Submit Button. Stan will personally review it; the three of us will confer; and we'll decide quickly if you're a good fit for the group.
If you are, then talk to John, Stan or me before you decide. We'll email you to set you up with a call... to answer all your questions and share all the details of upcoming meetings (like the dates and cities; typically we meet in San Francisco or Los Angeles).
Note: This confirmation call can be quick. However, we'll stay on with you until you're satisfied you're ready to sign up, or move on. There is no obligation on your part until you have decided to become a paying member.
Next Step: Once we agree you're qualified to join (and remember, we have veteran biz owners as well as folks early in their careers in the group, so your income and experience are NOT the deciding factors)... and once you agree to become a paying member...
... then you get a SECOND call with Carlton and me (this is the bonus session I told you about before.) It's a longer call, in full Hot Seat consulting mode (worth $4,000 if you booked the time separately with us).
This call will be your free introduction to Hot Seat-style problem solving... and also will get you immediately initiated and ready to settle into your first actual meeting.
One of the many things that sets this Mastermind apart from all the others.
And remember, every member receives a full Hot Seat each meeting... the "stay in touch" private Google Group we maintain... the stunning quality of our expert guests (recent ones have included legendary entrepreneur Joe Sugarman, marketing genius Dean Jackson, and Gary Halbert's sons Bond and Kevin...)
... and, just as important, the relaxed payment plans we offer (so your cash-flow doesn't take a hit from a single large payment).
Plus, because there's so much personal attention designed in automatically, we have to keep the group small. That's a huge advantage for members (especially the introverts who may have a hard time in other, more crowded groups full of relentlessly attention-seeking extroverts).
You'll see that the group bonds quickly with newcomers, forming tight and lasting friendships.
You'll be very welcome here, and your life can easily be transformed into something awesome once you allow the Mastermind miracle to work its magic.
But first, you need to set the process in motion, by filling out your questionnaire. We'll keep all info completely confidential (as we do in the meetings, too).
And, if you're a good candidate, you'll be getting a call from Stan soon.
Again: There is no commitment and no obligation on your part at this point.
We're simply starting the process to see if you and we are a good fit.
And here's the video, where three people (in very different businesses)
discuss their experiences and results:
Apply now by filling out this 5-minute questionnaire.